Our company started in 1979 as a sub contractor, our very first project was in Sentosa Island for a main contractor who is still our client today. Over 35 years and more than 300 projects, our project portfolio include public service buildings, educational institutions, army camps, private and public residential housing, industrial factories and commercial buildings with ZERO accident and deliver all projects within the contractual period.
During the past decade, as many old developments gave way for new ones we were also engaged to divert “Live” Sewer pipes and Manholes to cater for new development layout. It had since became one of our core business. Frequently after the sewer is diverted, we were also hired to construct complicated temporary sanitation facilities and temporary water supply complete with design, submissions and handles all relevant authorities.
Public Sewer Construction / Diversion
- Minor Sewer Pipejacking @ Canberra Road
- Minor Sewer Pipejacking @ Holland Grove Road
- Sewer Pipejacking @ 18C Sungei Kadut Street 4
- Sewer Pipejacking at Serangoon Garden Way
- Sewer Construction Work at Robinson Road
- Emergency Sewer Repair at Ubi Crescent
- Public Sewer Construction at Tuas Crescent for new roads
- “Live” Sewer diversion at Admore 3 for WheeLock Properties Ltd
- “Live” Sewer diversion at Serangoon Garden for Myvillage Shopping Centre
- Sewer Alignment works at International Business Park for EuroGroup Building